Unity Intergroup serves approximately 35 Overeaters Anonymous meetings in the Twin Cities, Central and Southern Minnesota, and Western Wisconsin, to help carry the message of recovery to those who suffer from the disease of compulsive eating. Unity Intergroup is one of 16 Intergroups within Region 4, which is one of 11 Regions world-wide. All OA Intergroups and Regions are affiliated with the World Service Office (WSO) of Overeaters Anonymous.
5115 Excelsior Blvd. Box 325
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
(inside UPS store at Miracle Mile Shopping Center)
Monthly Intergroup Meeting
All OA members are encouraged to attend our monthly Intergroup meetings!
Intergroup meets the second Saturday of the month from 12:30–2:30 pm on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 810 4426 4132
How Intergroup Supports Meetings and Members
- Conventions, retreats, and workshops
- Start-up funds for new meetings
- Monthly newsletter Expressions of Unity
- Monthly Intergroup business and board meetings
- Zoom account for Intergroup meetings and workshops
- Website content management for overeaters.org
- Google-certified web developer to maintain backend of website
- Telephone hotline
- Funding to send reps to Region 4 Assemblies and OA World Service Business Conferences
- Outreach to healthcare professionals
- Constant Contact account and staff to manage communications and build registration pages