Unity Intergroup serves approximately 60 Overeaters Anonymous meetings throughout the Twin Cities and communities in central and southern Minnesota and western Wisconsin, to help carry the message of recovery to those who suffer from the disease of compulsive eating . Unity Intergroup is part of Region 4 and is affiliated with the World Service Office (WSO) of Overeaters Anonymous.
All OA members are welcome to attend our monthly Intergroup meetings which are held the second Saturday of the month from 12:30–2:00 pm.
Please note: To help slow the spread of COVID-19, Intergroup will be meeting by phone on April 11 and May 12 from 12:30–2:00 pm:
Access code: 896976#
Sometime in the near future, we look forward to seeing you at our regular meeting location:
611 Van White Memorial Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
How Unity Intergroup Supports OA Recovery
- Conventions, retreats and workshops
- Start-up funds for new meetings
- Monthly newsletter Expressions of Unity
- Monthly Intergroup business meeting
- WiFi-enabled phone system for Intergroup meetings
- Website: overeaters.org
- Telephone hotline
- Participation in Region 4 assemblies and OA World Service Business Conferences
- Outreach to health care professionals
2020 Intergroup Board
Leigh M, Chair: 612-244-5511 | email@example.com
Marque N, Vice Chair: 612-655-6960 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheila L, Treasurer: 612-845-3604 | email@example.com
Kirsten S, Secretary: 612-839-5079 | firstname.lastname@example.org