Unity Intergroup serves approximately 60 Overeaters Anonymous meetings throughout the Twin Cities and communities in central and southern Minnesota and western Wisconsin, to help carry the message of recovery to those who suffer from the disease of compulsive eating . Unity Intergroup is part of Region 4 and is affiliated with the World Service Office (WSO) of Overeaters Anonymous.
NEW MAILING ADDRESS!
5115 Excelsior Blvd.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
(This is the UPS store in the Miracle Mile Shopping Center)
Monthly Intergroup Meeting
All OA members are welcome to attend our monthly Intergroup meetings which are held the second Saturday of the month from 12:30–2:00 pm. On June 13, July 11 and August 8, we will meet on Zoom. Please join us!
We hope to be back at our regular location in September:
611 Van White Memorial Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
How Unity Intergroup Supports OA Recovery
- Conventions, retreats and workshops
- Start-up funds for new meetings
- Monthly newsletter Expressions of Unity
- Monthly Intergroup business meeting
- WiFi-enabled phone system for Intergroup meetings
- Website: overeaters.org
- Telephone hotline
- Participation in Region 4 assemblies and OA World Service Business Conferences
- Outreach to health care professionals
2020 Intergroup Board
Leigh M, Chair: 612-244-5511 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marque N, Vice Chair: 612-655-6960 | email@example.com
Sheila L, Treasurer: 612-845-3604 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsten S, Secretary: 612-839-5079 | email@example.com