Unity Intergroup serves approximately 60 Overeaters Anonymous meetings in the Twin Cities, central and southern Minnesota, and western Wisconsin, to help carry the message of recovery to those who suffer from the disease of compulsive eating. Unity Intergroup is part of Region 4 and is affiliated with the World Service Office (WSO) of Overeaters Anonymous.
NEW MAILING ADDRESS!
5115 Excelsior Blvd.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
(Inside UPS store at Miracle Mile Shopping Center)
Monthly Intergroup Meeting
All OA members are welcome to attend our monthly Intergroup meetings which are held the second Saturday of the month from 12:30–2:00 pm – currently on Zoom. Please join us!
You can also listen to a recording of the Aug. 8th meeting.
In 2021, we hope to be back at our regular location:
611 Van White Memorial Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
How Unity Intergroup Supports OA Recovery
- Conventions, retreats, and workshops
- Start-up funds for new meetings
- Monthly newsletter Expressions of Unity
- Monthly Intergroup business meeting
- WiFi-enabled phone system and Zoom account for Intergroup meetings
- Website: overeaters.org
- Telephone hotline
- Participation in Region 4 assemblies and OA World Service Business Conferences
- Outreach to healthcare professionals
- Email updates, registrations, and communication via Constant Contact
2020 Intergroup Board
Leigh M, Chair: 612-244-5511 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marque N, Vice Chair: 612-655-6960 | email@example.com
Sheila L, Treasurer: 612-845-3604 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsten S, Secretary: 612-839-5079 | email@example.com