13th Annual Big Book Study
Find Abstinence Through
The Big Book
Workshop and Webcast 2018
May 18 to 20, 2018
North Hennepin Community College
Room CLA 120
7411 85th Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Our Canadian host, an OA member, will lead this transforming study revealing how the message in the Big Book applies and works as well for compulsive overeaters as it does for alcoholics.
Our speakers go into detail on actively working all the 12 steps, including personal inventory.
There will be a live webcast accessible through your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet using a Firefox or Chrome browser. You will be able to join us remotely and experience an engaging user experience. A presentation will simultaneously be broadcast containing passages from the Big Book, historical pictures and documents, and a live high-definition video stream of the presenter.
- Two presenters; from the Great White North (Winnipeg) and the Garden State (NJ) share their recovery and wisdom.
- Supplementary Sunday afternoon hands-on 4th Step inventory workshop
- Easy online registration without any surcharges above the standard registration fee.
- We’re back in our plush lecture hall with great acoustics and comfortable seating!
- We will be broadcasting live over the Internet utilizing a visually rich and powerful presentation.
- The live video stream is in High Definition.
Testimonials“That workshop not only enriched my own program, but helped me be a much better sponsor. The 12 Steps, as outlined by the Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book, was the answer to my eating addiction that at one point saw me over 500 lbs… I simply cannot recommend the Annual Big Book Workshop more strongly.” -Sharon M.
“I reflect on my first year in program, the Big Book Study was, without a doubt, one of the best experiences in my recovery.” ~Anonymous
“I attended my first Big Book Study fifteen years ago and it absolutely transformed my program!” ~Anonymous